Penny Black Challenge!
We'd like to see you get creative with those buttons...
so get your thinking caps on... and we look forward to seeing your fabulous creations
you can create a card, altered art, bag,notebook, box, etc...
The only RULE being that you use at least one Penny Blackimage or sentiment"
This is my card for this weeks challenge!
Just love thit sweet little "Strolling Hedgehog",
I do not often use buttens on my cards,
so I did not go crazy whit the buttons.. :o)
But I think this was a great challenge!!
This is what I used on my card:
- Penny Black stamp, "Strolling Hedgehog"
- Bazzill paper.
- Pattern paper and ribbon from Basic Grey.
- Spellbinders, shapeabilities.
- Buttons, from those big bags.
- Glitter glue from Ranger.
- Pro Markers.
- Text stamp from Norsk Stempelblad AS.